Save the Date!
KACE Virtual Annual Conference
December 2-3, 2020
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Submit proposals for breakout sessions by August 14, 2020.
- 50 minute presentation
- 50 minute roundtable
- 50 minute panel
Include a session title, bio for presenter(s) (100 words or less), contact information for each presenter, and a brief summary of your session (100 words or less).
Examples of topics include:
- Employer expectations for resumes
- Recruitment strategies/best practices
- Best practices on coaching students with disabilities
- Access and equity in the recruitment process
- Best practices for connecting students to employers (maybe a panel discussion)
- Succession planning (Do you have a plan if someone was leaving suddenly?)
- Career coaching/advising/counseling best practices
- Career readiness of college students from a college professional and/or employer perspective
- Ways to engage students
- Innovative events (perhaps virtual career fairs??)
- Career Fair show and tell, sharing what is working and discovering how to make college/university fairs better
- What to do when your career center is in a bad location
Submit proposals online before August 14: https://form.jotform.com/73104703743147
Proposals will be reviewed and you will be notified by September 15, 2020 if your proposal is accepted.