Join us - Become a member today!
The Kansas Association of College and Employers is made up of employers and career services personnel who work with college relations, recruitment, cooperative education, internships, and career planning and development. We typically hold an annual summer drive-in workshop and an annual conference. If you are a representative of one of the following groups, you should consider joining KACE:
- Private industry
- Public agencies
- School districts
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Career Services offices
***Memberships are by individual, NOT by organization.
Benefits of being a KACE member!
- Network and collaborate with peers
- View the Members Only portion of the KACE website
- Connect with employers and colleges/universities
- Receive a discount on the annual conference registration
- Post open career services and HR positions via KACE social media
- Access the KACE Facebook group, live webinars, and on-demand recordings
- Access the KACE LinkedIn group
- Email individual members
- Participate in committees or serve on the Board
- Post your campus or organization events on the KACE event calendar
COVID - 19 RESPONSE
The KACE Board has voted to make all memberships free for July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021. If you have been a member of KACE, please make sure to "renew" your free membership to stay active.