KACE is hosting a "Town Hall" meeting as a way for members and interested professionals to get to know one another and gain valuable insights. On Wednesday April 22nd from 2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M., we will be meeting virtually via Zoom.
Zoom Link: https://kansas.zoom.us/j/98843742276
Meeting ID: 988 4374 2276
The meeting will be password protected and you will be given the password in an email once your registration is complete.
This is an informal virtual discussion, where you can share your own experiences and hear from others! Before the town hall, please think of some answers the following questions to share with the larger group:
- How has your organization engaged with students successfully?
- How has your organization marketed virtual meetings to students? Has it been successful?
- How have you engaged with employers/career services and what are you hearing regarding changes in summer internships or employment?
- Are there any online platforms or software that you’re using that is especially helpful during this time?
- How are you advising students for summer 2020?
- Are you providing any special assistance to seniors? If so, what and how are you getting the message out?